The Pomona Unified School District, in partnership with parents and community, provides a well-rounded, challenging, and quality educational program that develops character and integrity. Students are equipped and empowered through academic opportunities, career, and technical experiences, and whole-student supports needed for college and career success. A service culture of operational excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement empower all to flourish with trust and pride.
Pomona High School Alumni Graduating from College or Branches of the Military
Pomona High School Graduates now Staff Members at PHS
- Leonard Hudson - c/o 1987 - Athletics Director
- Arturo Molina - c/o 2004 - Social Science Teacher
- Michael Sanchez - c/o 2011 - Assistant Principal
- Isaac Orduna - c/o 2009 - English Teacher
- Cesia Suchite - c/o 2003 - Librarian